Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. We added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. And with SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power. - Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands. - Pivot bearing offers crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride. - Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear.
$13.99 - $20.99
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$264.99 - $274.99
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7120 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7120 4-piston caliper is optimized for the toughest enduro trails. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000, even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup - Includes finned metal pads
The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo! - The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade - Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir) - Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame) - Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust - All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps - Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters - Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
$33.99 - $46.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs (140mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm) - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes
The Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pad was engineered by Keith Bontrager specifically to work with carbon rims. Designed to dissipate heat on long descents and decrease rim wear, they will keep you coolly in control on even the most challenging mountain stages. Key features: - Engineered especially for use with carbon rims - Designed by Keith Bontrager for professional cyclists - Unique cork compound reduces braking heat and wear on rim
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill. - Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies - Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use - MatchMaker X compatible - Ambidextrous lever mount - Tool-free reach adjust - Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Finish: Gloss black - Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Pivot: Bushing
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Lightweight aluminum cooling fins integrated into the backing plate. - A graphene thermal transfer plate pulls heat away from the semi-metallic compound and rotor and into the cooling fins - Prevent brake fade and warped rotors.
$12.99 - $16.99
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
• High performance compound recommended for all•conditions • Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
$27.50 - $52.00
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
• High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions • Steel backing
$19.99 - $29.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Kool-Stop's newest super lightweight anodized forged aluminum holder with their Thicker V2 Dual Compound insert pads installed. Features: - Curved Aluminum Holder - Integrated Pad-Lock Hardware - Secured Lock Pin - Thicker Pad for Longer Pad Life - Rim-Friendly Compound - Offset Post Compounds: - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's black and salmon compounds which delivers superb braking in all-weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Electric: Kool-Stop's E-bike compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 44.8 grams - Overall length: 72.5 mm - Pad contact width: 8.5 mm
- High performance disc brake rotor featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA, a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless steel structure allowing for superior cooling and performance - Reduced power fading ensuring consistent high performance even on long downhill stretches - Helps increasing brake pads life and reducing noise - Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems - Internally serrated lock-ring type version (config 05, 06), lock-ring included - Externally serrated lock-ring type version (config 01, 02, 03, 04), lock-ring included
Maximum performance, steep slopes, and high speeds are manageable and attainable only when armed with total safety and confidence in powerful, modulable braking. The new Super Record brakes ensure the shortest braking distance and continuous total control of the braking power transmitted thanks to the new Super Record shifting system and Campagnolo's proven experience in brake block compounds. Campagnolo developed the Dual Pivot fulcrum system because the Super Record users demand exceptional braking performance. The titanium screws also enable you to reach a level of weight and aesthetic impact on par with Super Record standards.
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
- Stock Tiagra BR-4700 brake pads - Also works on Tiagra BR-4600 / BR-4500, Sora BR-R3000 / BR-3500/BR-3400, Claris BR-R2000 / BR-2400 and non-series BR-450 - Improved grip vs previous R50T4 and R50T2 - 5 pairs
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance
- 107mm arch gives a better mud guard clearance - Updated rubber boots - Strong braking power with excellent braking control
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$279.99 - $284.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
- Optimum heat dissipation - High durability - Wear indicators - 1.95mm thick - Rounded edge - UCI approved - Hub Compatibility: ISO 6B - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Material: Steel
$99.99 - $119.99
- Optimum Heat dissipation - Reliable performance from Cyclecross to Downhill - High durability, even in the toughest conditions - UCI approved for road competition - Disc Diameter: 160mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Technology: 2-piece design
Page 1 of 12 Next page