$82.99 - $89.99
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
$179.99 - $199.99
Trek-compatible seat mast cap Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately. Key features: - Ultra-light carbon construction - One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts - 175mm and 135mm lengths - 5mm and 20mm offsets - Aluminum clamp
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
$499.99 - $719.60
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb Stealth dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever and drop your saddle 100mm to 150mm of infinitely adjustable travel without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. This Reverb Stealth w/Connectamajig makes installing and removing the post easier and quicker.
$514.99 - $540.99
The RockShox Reverb 1x remote pairs the ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design and low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to the internally routed Reverb Stealth B1 so riders can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and often, for better ride control on the trail. Reverb's 1x Remote’s Bleeding Edge fitting makes bleeding quick and simple, with an updated fluid path and bleed porting to make it easier to push fluid through the system, and a dedicated bleed adapter that plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss - Adjustable return speed by turning the collar on the remote - MatchMaker X or discrete clamp options included - 2000mm hose length - Adjustment: Infinite - Remote Position: Left
$223.99 - $279.50
The OneUp Dropper post is available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm. We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower. Starting from $199 USD with free shipping worldwide, cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp. FEATURES - Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. - Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote - Ergonomic remote paddle position - Reliable sealed cartridge internals - User replaceable cartridge only $60 USD - Easy to service at home - 2 year warranty UPDATES - Shortest total length of any dropper - Shortest stack height of any dropper - New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar - Increased bushing overlap and durability - 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments. - 20g lighter SPECS - Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*. - Diameter 30.9, 31.6, 34.9 - Routing Internal only Remote Compatibility: - SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps - Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100 - Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M8000 only - 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups 10 speed SHIMANO - Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post) - Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm. Weight Post Only - (30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g - (31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g - (34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g Remote Only - Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g - Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X / I-spec-EV - 43g - Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g - Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g - Housing and Cable (1300mm installed length) - 50g
$269.00 - $369.99
The Highline 3 delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation. Details - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained hydraulic cartridge delivers industry-leading quality and reliability - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt standard head - Remote sold separately
The latest generation Thudbuster LT is superior to its predecessor in every way. Building on Thudbuster's proven parallel linkage technology we have completely re-designed the seatpost for increased durability, additional suspension travel, as well as ease of use through tool-free elastomer change and a single-bolt seat clamp design. By improving on this already legendary design, we're confident to say that the newest generation Thudbuster is the most advanced suspension seatpost ever made. - Travel: 90mm - Weight: 750g (31.6mm) - Max Rider Weight: 250lbs
Ride longer, ride farther with the eeSilk premium suspension seatpost. The eeSilk is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides. These posts make great enhancements to endurance road bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately. - Travel: 20mm - Length: 375mm - Weight: 345g (eeSilk 27.2) - Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs. - Offset: 8mm
Ride longer, ride farther with the eeSilk Carbon premium suspension seatpost. The eeSilk carbon is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides. These posts make great enhancements to endurance road bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately - Travel: 20mm - Length: 350mm - Weight: 295g (eeSilk Carbon 27.2) - Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs. - Offset: 8mm
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
- 45mm travel - 30.9mm seatpost diameter - 350mm length - 60 to 180kg rider weight - Adjustable suspension pre-load via hex key adjuster - High-quality broached internal keyways provide many years of trouble-free use - 15mm offset - 2-bolt clamp
Durable alloy construction - Quick and easy 1-bolt adjustment - 400mm length
Durable alloy construction - Compatible with standard saddle-clamp assemblies - 350mm length
A clever seatpost with a neat comfort-orientated trick up its sleeve — 40mm of plush sprung-travel designed to help smooth out any undulations or broken road surfaces. - Neutral 15mm offset that's perfectly suited to a wide range of bikes - Adjustable preload to fine-tune for rider weight - Forged aluminum clamp head with a 6061-T6 aluminum shaft - Simple single bolt clamp head for easy fitting and adjustments - Conforms/exceeds ISO-C (City & Trekking) test standards
- Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - Available the Zipp SL Speed DI2 Internal Battery Mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery within the SL Speed seatpost. (Sold separately) - Matte Black finish - Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm - Seat Post Length: 400mm
The carbon Service Course SL seatpost is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the "comfort" seatposts on the market, while still passing our strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain. Better fit means better performance, and if your saddle is out of position, you'll waste energy with every pedal stroke. The secure, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle position, and the head has been redesigned for maximum bolt-head accessibility. The Service Course SL seatpost makes it possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional Carbon fiber tuned for ride comfort - Lightweight clamping system - Lifetime warranty
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
New Guts, New Glory Don't let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Internal cable routing keeps your bike sleek and uncluttered - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero Offset , Remote: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar, Discrete or Match Maker X, Left or right
The Reverb Stealth features Vent Valve Technology for super simple service if the need arises. Redesigned internals provide effortless actuation and increased reliability. With reduced overall post lengths and new travel options, riders of all shapes and sizes benefit from more travel than ever before. The new Reverb Stealth redefines what it means to simply go up and down. - Shorter overall post length - Stealth Internal cable routing
Gold standard carbon seatpost for converting road bike frame geometry into a more aggressive aero position. Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
$444.99 - $459.99
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
- LEV CI takes rhythm from the trail and injects it straight into your soul. - 65-175 millimeters of perfect drop are just enough to turn your ride up to eleven. - A full unidirectional carbon mast routes our Recourse II Ultralight Cable System directly through your frame to our KGSL lightweight remote – a combination saving over 50g compared to our KG ALLOY remote and standard shift cable. - The result is clean lines for you and your bike. LEV CI’s newly designed cable interface system is easier to setup and service while at the other end, a high compression-molded head connects LEV CI to your saddle. - Our patented one-way roller clutch bearing and highly evolved seal collar keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-play for thousands of miles and vertical feet.
$419.99 - $449.99
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page