Want to love your job? Work at Oak Bay Bikes.
The following employment opportunities are available at this time:
Experienced Sales Associate, Full time or Part time
We are looking for an experienced bike sales associate to start immediately - posted February 9 2021, until a suitable candidate is found.
Are you passionate about bikes? Whether you shred, are a super-commuter, prefer the fast lane or appreciate rides with the family - if you love bikes and believe they can change the world - this could be your dream job!
A bit about US:
- We've been in the business for over 80 years because we have an unconditional passion for ALL STYLES OF RIDING - commuters, kids bikes, mountain & road bikes, cyclocross and electric-assist bikes
- Our first commitment is to our customers, through friendly efficient service
- Our goal is to inform, inspire, supply & support everyone who wants to ride & embrace an active outdoor lifestyle
- We believe work should be enjoyable and provide opportunities for growth
A bit about the JOB:
- This is a full-time posting
- The Sales Associate must be able to treat customers with world-class hospitality, effectively evaluate their needs and always exceed expectations
- Health benefits may be available through cost-sharing plan
- The environment is friendly & can be very fast-paced
- $18-$24/hr depending on experiencne
A bit about YOU:
- You know bikes and have previous experience in retail
- You're fully proficient with POS systems & computers
- You're committed to giving your best effort 100% of the time
- You work well independently and as part of a growing team
- You understand hospitality and have the highest standards for customer service
- You're available to start immediately
We believe the future has pedals. Come join our fun team! Please email us with your resume and a brief description of why you'd be a good fit: email@example.com
Experienced Mechanic, Full Time
Oak Bay Bikes is looking for an experienced, full time mechanic to join our professional team - as soon as possible.
Come work in a spacious, professional, well-equipped shop with cutting edge technology and lots of learning opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have at least one or two years experience (minimum) in a bicycle service role. We offer a higher compensation level than most shops, and ask for a high skill level and professional attitude in exchange.
If you're stoked about this opportunity, please submit your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.