Looking for a more tailored experience?
We know there is no better way to experience the riding a region has to offer than through the experience of the locals. With this in mind, whether you are a Victoria resident looking for a new place to ride, or hoping to enjoy the diverse riding available while on a visit, our experiences are tailored to give you a look at our backyard through an expert's eyes.CONNECT WITH US
1. You must sign a waiver (to make the lawyers happy!)
2. Anyone under 19 years old needs the permission and signature of a parent or guardian.
3. You must be 16 years of age or older to rent an e-bike.
4. You are responsible for the bike if it gets stolen.
5. You are responsible for any damage that may occur to the bike, including flats. We do a thorough check-over when the bike goes out and again when it comes back in.
6. You must obey all applicable laws while riding our bikes. This means you must wear a helmet, and you must have lights if you’re riding after dusk.
7. You are responsible for bringing your own tools, tubes, pumps, water bottles, et cetera out on your rides. We offer tool kits that include a pump, a tube, tire levers, and a multi-tool; there is no extra charge if you use the tube from the kit on a flat.