3-speed fixed gear hub Threaded driver accepts single speed freewheel or splined 1-speed sprocket Surly single speed or Sturmey-Archer S3X cogs are recommended Bar-end shifter included 36H Silver Cable stop not included Cog not included
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
$106.39 - $178.94
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
$129.99 - $156.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$338.99 - $345.99
Direct power meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
$23.99 - $87.50
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
Zipp's ZM2 hubset delivers dependable precision performance to the gnarliest trail. - Engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability - Compatible with e-mountain bikes - Spoke Count: 32H - Boost only - 6-bolt brake interface
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
The 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Thru Axle Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs 9mm through axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
The 3.30HD 9mm Thru Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 9mm through axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Alloy Shimano Micro Spline Freehub Body for HEX rear hubs. - Compatibility: HEX J-TYPE/HEX STRAIGHT-PULL Rear Hubs - Includes: Spacer ring, conversion spacer, and 3 bearings - Material: alloy - Weight: 108g
- HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Forged and CNC weight-optimized alloy hub body - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination - QR end caps included with all hubs - Cassette/Driver: choose; Shimano HG-11, or Scram XDR - Axle/Spacing: 12x142mm Thru Axle (includes 10mm QR endcaps) - Hole: 28h
- Micro Spline freehub for Oozy/Spike rear hubs - Material: steel
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Page 1 of 3 Next page