Ultimate off-road competition shoes with supremely engineered fit and power transfer.
- Uncompromising Cross Country MTB and Cyclocross racing shoe.
- Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit.
- Dual independent BOA IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
- Proprietary MICHELIN outsole minimizes weight, and offers increased traction.
|Intended Use||Mountain, Cyclocross|
|Cleat Compatibility||SPD 2-Bolt|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||2 Boa (IP1), BOA Powerzone guide|
|Upper||Microfiber synthetic leather|
|Midsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||11 / 12|
|Weight||330g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.