Fit Kit SET810 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa Classic on to the rear of a bike with a 12 mm thru axle.
This kit includes:
- 12 x 192—198mm thru axle with 1.75 mm thread pitch
- Pair of 5" Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all road/gravel/cross wheel sizes.
- Pair of 14" extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- A pair of OMM Pucks. Allows for an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Clear protective tape
- Axle mounting increases our rack's load capacity to 70lbs/33kg
- Fit Kits make it easy to swap between bikes or front and rear mounting with just a few bolts
- Fit Kits protect your bike. Not all bike eyelets are meant for racks, most are only made for fenders or have very low weight limits. Axle mounting protects your frame
We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
Axle Length does NOT equal hub standard. This refers to the length of the axle shaft. All axles are compatible with +/- 2mm.