Packed full of features the AMF glove feels great while riding thanks to the carefully considered design and use of materials. Built for today's hard-charging riders. When things get a little off-course, the AMF glove is there for you with built-in protection systems
- BarkBuster: Knuckle protection. 2mm Premium gel and outer finger armor plates provide outer hand protection for the close encounters with immovable trail objects
- SkidPlate: Palm protection. Kevlar panel used to provide palm protection. Kevlar's ultra-high abrasion resistance provides protection from the inevitable encounters with the ground. The wrap-around SkidPlate panel provides not only palm but also side-of-hand protection
- Main palm uses Amara, a premium carbon-polymer-infused synthetic leather that is washable and durable. Amara provides excellent grip and durability.
- Wear areas are reinforced with Clarino. Clarino's supple, breathable, and high-wear durability makes it the only choice of material for these critical high wear areas.
- 3D Designed and optimized shaping on palm wear panel, provides non-bunching comfortable durability
- Upper utilizes premium 4-way stretch Lycra which provides a great fit
- Touch-screen-compatible thumb
- Box construction on fingers for unimpeded movement
- Rubber gripper print on braking fingers
- Back of thumb sweat wipe
- Secure Velcro closure positioned below wrist
- Proper wrist closure area that doesn't leave the wrist exposed in a crash