Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
$27.99 - $44.99
Wheel Conversion Caps for Zipp 77/177 Disc hubs. Converts your Zipp 77 or 177 hubs to nearly any frame standard.
$177.99 - $309.99
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- Wheel Axle - Front
- Hub axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
$78.99 - $79.99
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
- Protection for your wheels and tires in transit - Durable and elastic lycra-nylon blend material for long-term reliability - Fits 700c tires from 23c to 30c
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed). - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag. - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction. - Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
Zipp 101 XPLR MOTO Rim Strip And Tubeless Tape Kit (includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel).
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
Wheel Freehub Kit—XD Driver Body Kit—ZM1 3Zero - Compatible With: WH-MOTO-30-A1
Includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel.
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
- Hub axle, front - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake (axle & wave spring)
- Hub Axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
Page 1 of 1