When those shorter, cooler days are calling out to you, you can stay out longer in the Havoc Pant.
Racing and riding in cold temps and variable conditions is part of the life we choose, so seasonal riding apparel needs to be up for the challenge. The Havoc Pant is built from the same quiet 4-way stretch, DWR-coated Durablend fabric as our acclaimed Havoc Short, for ultimate comfort whether you're cruising high-alpine singletrack, dropping into cool canyons, or charging down rugged fall line descents. Comfort with real durability is key, so we've added perforated ventilation in key areas, giving you plenty of adjustment with exterior waist tabs, and utilized a gusseted inseam to make sure these go more than a season. The inseam length and leg opening are dialed for seamless compatibility with pads, and the fit is tailored for a casual feel that's not too baggy. Once you try them, you might wonder why you suffered so long without 'em.
- 94% Nylon / 6% elastane bluesign-approved fabric
- Havoc Durablend material, quiet 4-way stretch fabric, relaxed fit
- UPF 50+ (non-perforated)
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating
- Gusseted inseam, secure zip pocket, perforated ventilation
- Exterior waist adjustment, belt loops and hand pockets
|Black / 36||768686243127||7107387|