Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
3-speed fixed gear hub Threaded driver accepts single speed freewheel or splined 1-speed sprocket Surly single speed or Sturmey-Archer S3X cogs are recommended Bar-end shifter included 36H Silver Cable stop not included Cog not included
$163.99 - $178.94
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
$36.99 - $59.99
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
$129.99 - $170.99
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Zipp's ZM2 hubset delivers dependable precision performance to the gnarliest trail. - Engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability - Compatible with e-mountain bikes - Spoke Count: 32H - Boost only - 6-bolt brake interface
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
The 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Thru Axle Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs 9mm through axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
The 3.30HD 9mm Thru Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 9mm through axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Forged and CNC weight-optimized alloy hub body - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination - QR end caps included with all hubs - Cassette/Driver: choose; Shimano HG-11, or Scram XDR - Axle/Spacing: 12x142mm Thru Axle (includes 10mm QR endcaps) - Hole: 28h
- Micro Spline freehub for Oozy/Spike rear hubs - Material: steel
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
Shimano Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 8 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible - Rotor lockring not included - Hub Center to Flange: 30.0mm - Hub Drilling: 32-hole - Flange Diameter: 92.5mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
$189.99 - $194.99
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
Page 1 of 3 Next page