$19.99 - $35.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
$19.99 - $24.98
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
3D Forged 6061-T6 alloy. - Strong, stiff and light - Rugged design can handle the demands of today's All-Mountain rider - Low stack height - 31.8 Bar clamp, 0 rise - 150g (45mm length)
The Bontrager Comp 31.8 stem is Blendr ready and provides a secure and confident connection to 31.8 handlebars for road, city, and mountain bikes. - 6061-T6 cast body construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp with M5 corrosion resistant steel bolts - Blendr ready for seamless accessory integration - Compatible with Blendr Elite bases and Blendr mounts - Suitable for use on a road, city, or mountain bike - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars
$44.99 - $45.99
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
$49.99 - $51.00
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
FSA's OS-190 Stem is a worthy upgrade for your favorite two-wheeled machine. It's made of forged and machined aluminum, so it's light, durable and strong enough for any road or mountain riding adventure.
The Pro FRS stem is constructed of 3D forged AL6061-T6 aluminum for ultimate strength, providing supreme confidence and control on the slopes.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Forged alloy adjustable stem - Adjusts from 0° to 50° - 370g
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
$60.00 - $70.00
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Page 1 of 3 Next page