TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Thomson's Carbon Road Handlebars are as light, stiff and strong as they are beautiful. Thomson crafts them of three types of unidirectional Toray carbon, molding them in one piece and putting a mild wing shape on top for a nice platform and support for your hands. And you get the perfect bend for riding in all hand positions with plenty of clearance for your wrists at any bar angle. Plus, there are provisions on the bottom for the cables so you get a tidy tape job and even more comfort.
For cyclocross, Thomson presents the Katie Compton Signature ‘cross bar. Katie brings her multiple championships, European racing, and Olympic experience to give you a bar built her way for ‘cross. It’s the natural transition from your Thomson road bar for the ‘cross season. Twin flats on the bottom of the bar allow taping your housing to create a round bar when wrapped. The top profile is round and as wide as possible. This allows auxiliary brake levers to be safely used and still leaves lots of room for your hands. This is the carbon fiber cyclocross handlebar built to take all the season can dish out. Certified to EN, tested to DIN+.
Thomson's Carbon MTB bars are made with three different fiber types for strength, durability and long times in the saddle. Thomson's MTB Carbon Cross Country Handlebar is a flat bar with an off center clamp area allowing a flat riding position and reversible for a 5mm drop. It also has 8° of backsweep for comfort and 730mm in width for plenty of leverage. The bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including high strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed. The bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders. All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus. 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to unidirectional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground. With a light weight and precision tolerance clamp sections, it’s the best bar for your Thomson X4 stem. It’s also certified to EN, tested to DIN+. Friction Paste recommended for installation
Thomson's Carbon MTB bars are made with three different fiber types for strength, durability and long times in the saddle. The MTB Carbon Trail Handlebar is built for strength with enough flex built in for all day comfort. It’s strong enough for all mountain/trail riding and light enough for racing. The bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including high strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed. The bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders. All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus. 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to unidirectional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground. With a light weight and precision tolerance clamp sections, it’s the best bar for your Thomson X4 stem. It’s also certified to EN, tested to DIN+. Friction Paste recommended for installation
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
$127.99 - $149.99
Whether its safety, price, or environmental responsibility, alloy has always been a favorite of many mountain bikers for bars. However, it wasn't until SPANK Industries introduced its patented Vibrocore anti-vibration technology that means alloy bars could match the stiffness, comfort and lightweight of carbon bars. The OOZY Trail 760 Vibrocore Bar is trail tuned and weight optimized in every way. Utilizing a special zirconium doped 7-series alloy blend, Dual XGT tapers, and SPANK's proprietary CNC Bending process, SPANK achieved a remarkably trim weight in a wide 760mm length. The Trail Tuned geometry positions the rider's weight slightly more forward to enhance traction on the front wheel. The OOZY Trail 760 Vibrocore Bar is the ultimate in trail handlebar for those seeking performance, comfort and unbeatable value. - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±245 (5mm) / ±250 (15mm) - Diameter (g): 31.8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 - Length (mm): 760 (Adjustable to 730) - Geometry (deg): 4° up x 6 ° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos - Discipline: Trail
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Spank's Tweet 720 handlebars have earned a spot on your dirt jumper. 6 Series aluminum is light and tough, so you can fly high and stick the landing. XGT tech offers a consistent taper for the whole length of the bar, eliminating stress risers for a more durable product.
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
The Aeria Evo AL is an update of our proven Aeria bar. We have evolved the fit range of the bar with New Evo brackets, Ergo armrest and 35a extensions. The new brackets add the ability to tilt the entire assembly, as well as letting the armrest go much narrower than the first generation design. The new Ergo armrest increase rider comfort with a smoothly curved shape and expand the fit range with an expansive set of adjustment options. Specifications: - Base Bar: Aeria Aluminum UCI Compliant 3:1, aerodynamic 6061-T6 Hydroformed aluminum wing has zero drop from clamp to brake extensions. Combined with a shorter reach, this design translates to better control. - Bracket: Evo The Evo bracket allows you to upgrade an existing Aeria bar with a massively increased fit range as well as builtin tilt. It is compatible with the existing spacer kit and armrests. - Armrest: Ergo Ergo is the core of our new family of fi t and comfort focused armrests. It offers a smoothly curved shape designed to comfortably cup the elbows while providing good support and control. The bolt pattern yields 48 possible configurations just by moving the armrest. The pads are available in two thicknesses - 5mm and 10mm - allowing riders to tune the fit and feel to their own preference. The Ergo is compatible with all current aerobars and earlier models that used the F19, F22, F35 and F40 armrests. - Extension: 35a The new range of extensions has evolved from our well proven T-Series. They have been designed to offer distinct fi t options. We have also adopted a new naming system where by the name gives the angle and material of the extension. Thus the 35a is a 35° bend in aluminum. The 35a extensions offer a 35deg ski bend shape. They are 400mm long to allow a wide range of riders to fit. The cable routing is designed to exit from the rear of the extension. - Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center) - Basebar: 6061-T6 aluminum - Pursuit Reach: 157.5mm (center to tip) - Bracket: Aeria Evo (6061-T6 aluminum) - Armrest: Ergo - Armrest Stack: 56mm to 80mm (5mm Increments): Risers / Bolts sold separately - Armrest Offset: -66mm to 1.5mm (7.5mm Increments) - Armrest Width: 100mm to 266mm (18.5mm Increments) - Extension Length Adjustment: 40mm - Extension Length: 400mm - Extension Height: 80mm - Extension Angle: 35° - Extension Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable - Armrest Rotation: 7° - Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-10° - Weight: 1012g
This is an aerobar defined by fit. Unlike aerobars of the past that had their fit and adjustability range restricted by design and construction, the Aeria Ultimate places fit first. The Aeria Ultimate is a durable, low profile carbon aerobar designed with an expandable adjustability range and custom fit for the ideal TT setup for each individual rider’s body type. It features an extensive range of independent adjustment of reach and width in the smallest increments, stack adjustment with lowest stack available without extensions placed below the basebar, and built-in tilt adjustment of the integrated bracket allowing the armrests to be rotated separately from the extensions without adding stack height. - Reach adjustment range: Increments of 7.5mm with range of 92mm fore/aft - Adjustable stack of 25 to 105mm in 5mm increments to achieve the same pad stack as aerobars with extensions placed below the basebar - All dimensional adjustments are independent of each other to achieve desired fit with no need to calculate adjustments in order to make changes - Tilt adjustment is built into the pad/extension bracket with a range up to 15 degrees - rotating the armrests separate from the extensions improves overall aerodynamics without raising stack height - Includes F-40 Armrest with offset bolt pattern featuring nine times fore/aft positioning with 67.5mm adjustment range, 18,5mm width adjustment between position, and 15 degrees rotational adjustment - Stem sold separately Tech specs: - Bracket: Aeria Ultimate Forged - Stack: 25mm to 105mm (5mm Increments) - Reach: -21mm to 92mm (7.5mm Increments) - Width: 125mm to 252mm (18.5mm Increments) - Extension Length Adjustment: 230mm to 337mm (Center of Basebar to Tip) - Extension Length: 378mm - Extension Height: 71mm - Extension Angle: 30° (For T4+ Carbon) - Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-15° - Weight: 910g (without stem or armrest risers)
$578.99 - $1,444.99
When you're in it to win it, you need Profile Design's Aeria Wing Aero Bars! Designed for maximum aerodynamics, amazing adjustability and superior handling, this beautiful front end sets a new standard. For the ideal blend of power, control and aerodynamics it boasts Profile's high-modulus carbon wing base bar with ergonomic grips, stackable risers for fine-tuning armrest and extension height, their F25 armrests that can be rotated and moved fore/aft, and their T2+ carbon extensions that also are fully adjustable. This all means that you can dial in the ultimate fit to fly down the road and change it as you get stronger, more flexible and even faster! Plus, the carbon construction means lightness and stiffness for excellent support and handling when you're hammering along setting a new PR. And, to make your bike cheat the wind even more you also get multiple drillings for internal cable routing and electronic Di2 compatibility.
Profile's Largo bar uses double-butted 7075 aluminum to make a lightweight handlebar that maximizes stiffness for sprinting and climbing. A wider center clamping area easily accommodates clip-on aerobars and the extended reach means there's no compromise between an aerobar or in-the-drops position. The Largo is also shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability and offers excellent comfort due to its ergonomic bends.
Profile's Ozero Base Bar boasts superior aerodynamics thanks to its slippery hydroformed shape. Plus, with a center clamping section wide enough to accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar, the Ozero puts you in an incredibly aero position. Light, stiff and fast, this bar will have you breaking your own records!
The aero wing section on Profile's full carbon Svet R Carbon Base Bar will slice through the wind quickly and smoothly. It has ergonomically shaped brake extensions for awesome comfort. Plus, with a center clamping section wide enough to accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar, the Svet puts you in an incredibly aero position. Light, stiff and fast, this bar will have you breaking your own records!
The Svet TT was designed for Time Trial and Triathlon usage and features a sleek UCI compliant 3:1 wing. Strategic cable slot positioning enables streamlined internal compatibility for electronic or mechanical shifting cable management while the zero drop and upturn brake extensions provide better positioning for climbing and cornering while in the pursuits. - Weight: 210g (42cm) - Width: 44cm (center to center) - Center Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Clamp Width: 140mm - (44mm) - Clip Compatible: Yes - Material: Multi-Direction, Multi-layer Carbon Fiber - Pursuit Reach: 165mm (center to tip) - Pursuit Drop: 0mm - Pursuit OD/ID: 25.4 / 19.5mm - Drop Outsweep: No
Profile's T2 Wing has a winged cross-section to slice through the air, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the T2 is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability.
The WING/10a offers great fit versatility - allowing the rider to fine-tune the grip height for their riding style and comfort preferences. The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. For optimal aero performance, the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests. Aero The Wing/10a employs a truncated airfoil (Kamm Tail) to stay within UCI regulations while offering the performance of a much deeper section. This, along with tidying up the underside of the wing where the cables used to exit has led to a small improvement in performance. For optimal aero performance the bar should be set in the low position to increase the separation from the armrests. Fit Data - The WING/10a is available in the following widths: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44 - The straight hand grips are part of the flippable design that allows the grip height to be modified by 10mm. The grip length can also be trimmed by up to 30mm. - The WING/10a offers the greatest fit versatility of any alloy basebar we’ve previously made, allowing the rider to fine tune for their riding style and comfort preferences. - An additional reason for the truncated design of the wing was to improve hand comfort when sitting up on the bar tops