We did our homework on this cog and we think you will be pleased with the result! This 16t cog smooths out the cog to cog transition when using our GC and a standard 10 speed 11-36 cassette. You should expect this to shift well and last as long as the rest of your cassette cogs of similar size. Here are the transitions WITHOUT the 16t cog (4 tooth max jump): - Remove the 15t -> 11-13-17-19.... - Remove the 17t -> 11-13-15-19... Here are the transitions WITH the 16t cog (3 tooth max jump): - Remove 15t & 17t-> 11-13-16-19... Compatibility: Shimano 10 speed cassettes - XT 11-36t (CS-M771) - XTR 11-36t (CS-M980) - Other 11-36t Shimano cassettes like SLX HG81 11-36t - Modification required (must drill out rivets holding the 17t to the larger cogs) SRAM 10 speed cassettes - PG 1030, 1050, and 1070 - 11-36 and 12-36 - X0 11-36t(XG - 1080) - Remove the 14t rather than the 17t
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
$38.99 - $47.25
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
$64.99 - $74.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$73.99 - $89.99
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$17.99 - $24.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$36.99 - $38.99
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
$31.99 - $53.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$39.99 - $75.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
$139.99 - $159.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$329.99 - $379.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
$45.99 - $57.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
$95.99 - $109.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$247.00 - $265.99
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - Designed to work with an XDR driver body Cogs: - 10-26T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33 - 10-36T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$93.00 - $102.99
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$111.00 - $115.99
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$93.99 - $124.99
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$33.00 - $44.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$45.00 - $48.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Full Pin technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42T gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. • Super wide 10-42T gear range is a perfect fit for any ride • Optimized gear steps across entire range • XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
$550.00 - $551.99
The XG-1295 cassette carries with it the X-DOME architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. Shifting characteristics improve both inboard and outboard shifting as well as chain retention. - SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight - All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance - XD driver body compatible Cogs - 10 – 50T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50 - 10 – 52T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 52
$220.00 - $339.99
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
$87.00 - $126.90
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
$44.99 - $59.99
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$34.99 - $39.99
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
Page 1 of 2 Next page