Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
A super long-drop dual pivot road brake caliper with melt forged aluminum arms Includes pads 61-81 mm drop Nutted (non-recessed) fitting 190g per wheel
Lightweight Tektro V-brake with 102 mm long forged aluminum arms for superior brake performance. Adjustment range: 20.5 - 36.5 mm. Black 183 grams / wheel
$49.99 - $102.40
Dual pivot road brake caliper with forged aluminum arms and optimized for current mechanical pull ratio shifters and levers Extended opening lockable cam-style quick release for easy wheel removal with big tire/fenders Extended drop for added tire/fender clearance Standard recessed nut fitting
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
At 39g each the RL950 levers weight the same as your favorite pair of sunglasses but offer an array of user friendly features. Sporting a return spring, adjustable reach, canti/disc caliper compatibility, a split clamp for easy cable installation, and a light weight design the RL950 is the obvious choice for drop bar riders looking to use top mount levers. SPECIFICATIONS - RL 951 - Top mount lever - For use with caliper or canti brakes - Forged aluminum bracket / carbon fiber blade - Hinged clamp style - Adjustable reach - Return spring - Color: Black / Carbon - Weight: 78 g / pair - Designed for 31.8mm OD handlebars
Excellent modulation, cooler temperatures and great wet weather brake performance. The Black Prince brings the feel of braking on alloy wheels to carbon wheels. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano's 105 Front Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. The brake is made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
Shimano's 105 Rear Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot for excellent braking. The brake is made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc complete brakes are engineered to balance reliable function with aesthetics. - Matches well with urban-style, internally geared bikes - I-Spec II compatible — this setup yields more space on the handlebar and a cleaner appearance
$68.99 - $72.99
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$46.99 - $51.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
- 107mm arch gives a better mud guard clearance - Updated rubber boots - Strong braking power with excellent braking control
$54.99 - $71.99
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano Deore XT brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The levers feature an optimized lever axle position, refined ergonomics, and increased rigidity thanks to an additional handlebar contact point. The BR-M8120 4-piston calipers are designed for tough enduro trails and include heat-dissipating finned metal pads. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M8000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with a shorter free stroke - Tool-free reach adjustment - Free stroke adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band - Brakes are pre-bled for convenient installation
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$73.99 - $94.99
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
$279.99 - $284.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
$15.99 - $20.99
- Pair of G-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Resin Compound - Available with Steel backplate for lower cost or Aluminum backplate for superior heat management - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Interchangeable with F-Type and J-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of K-Type disc brake pads without fins, for one caliper - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Steel backplate for lower cost or Ti backplate for improved heat management and lower weight - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - Also compatible with XTR BR-M9100 calipers - Interchangeable with L-type finned pads (except for XTR BR-M9100)
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Page 1 of 11 Next page