7" long combination pliers.
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
- Functional Super B brushes and cleaning tool packed with a take-alone net bag. - Extraordinary cleaning tool kit for maintaining chains, freewheels, chainrings, deraileurs, tires.. ect. - Contents: TB-1708, TB-1709, TB-1710, TB-1711 and TB-3208.
Designed to help align brake calipers and pad gap.
For Shimano® and some of Shimano®’s disc brake system, SRAM®?SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King®, and other cassette lockrings. With a center pin. Use with 24mm spanner.
$3.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
Features two different slot depths. Made from high quality steel to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
$29.99 - $35.99
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps
- For use with splined 20-tooth BBs - Extra-long handle for better leverage for those stubborn BBs
Designed for 9 speed chains. Made of high-grade steel.
MW50 - 15mm pedal wrench and 14x15 box wrenches. MW60 - 15mm pedal wrench and hex 8x 10mm.
Remove BB30 Bearings
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
Box Wrench with 8, 9, 10mm sockets
- Aluminum construction - Built strong and reliable for any wheel builder at a great price
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
Remove BB86, BB90 bearings
- Both metric and English - Readings up to 3m (10 feet)
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Designed to hold socket to bottom bracket axle to prevent slippage during installation or removal. To be used with square tapered, Octalink and ISIS drive sockets in order to secure the tool to the BB during installation and removal.
- For Shimano HG Cassettes - Use with 24mm and 19mm wrench or 1/2" ratchet wrench
Chainring nut wrench for Torx 40/6mm hex
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
Set of 3 tire levers with a steel core for extra strength.
- Designed to securely hold 9, 10, 12mm hub axles and 9/16" pedal spindles without damaging threads
Page 1 of 3 Next page