Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$5.99 - $132.59
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Securely stow a multi-tool, chain breaker, and master link in your fork’s steerer tube for quick and easy access when you need it. Securely stow your essential trail toolkit in your fork’s steerer tube with this clever integrated storage solution. The compression fitting replaces a traditional MTB fork's star nut and keeps an included multi-tool and more cleanly out of sight, yet always at the ready—and it doesn't require you to thread your fork! Product details - Easy tool access for quick trailside repairs - Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier - Compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread fork - Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customizing fit - Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker, and storage for quick links - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver - Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbon steerer tubes - Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes like the Fox 38
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Heavy-Duty Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations including difficult downhill and freestyle tires. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, forged-steel levers are a full 8-inches long for superior leverage.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
$51.99 - $52.00
A Threadless, no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube. EDC Tool sold separately. The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. Install instructions Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool) ENSURE YOUR FORK IS COMPATIBLE - VERY IMPORTANT Incompatible forks: Fox 38 with Oval steerer (Use a EDC Threaded install), Rock Shox 35 Forks, Giant Overdrive 2 Forks. Cannondale Lefty Forks. Carbon Steerers STEERER TUBE LENGTH Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement. Fox except Fox 38 with oval steerer = 190mm min RockShox Forks = 220mm min All other compatible forks = 190mm min Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.
The EDC PLUG & PLIERS KIT is the perfect addition to the EDC tool system. The tire plug Jabber Tool threads directly into the EDC carrier (SOLD SEPARATELY).. The new Quick Link Breaker Pliers are compatible with all 10,11, and 12 speed quick links chains. Both new tools and bacon strips store perfectly within the EDC capsule ready for race day deployment. KIT INCLUDES -Quick Link Breaker Pliers (10, 11, 12SP) -Tire Plug Jabber Tool -15 Bacon Strips SPEC -Material: aluminum/steel/bacon -Weight: 17g all in -Compatible with: EDC TOOL SYSTEM -Colors: GREEN
$11.99 - $13.99
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
$9.99 - $13.99
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
This 29mm open bore adapter is used to press 29mm x 42mm (DUB) sealed bearings. The adapter is machined with one step at 29mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. For use with Wheels Mfg. bottom bracket press (PRESS-7 , PRESS-7-PRO or PRESS-9-PRO). - Inner step outer diameter: 28.9mm - Outer diameter: 41.8mm - Thru hole diameter: 12.8mm (1/2-inch) - Thickness: 7mm - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
- Totally 40 functions: - 04C2 Crank remover - 09C1 Freewheel tool for Shimano CS compatible cassettes - 33S1 15mm pedal wrench - 35V8 8x200mm hex key wrench with coating - 28P1 PH1 Philips screwdriver - 28S6 S6 Flathead screwdriver - 25H6 6" forged adjustable wrench - D8D4 Adapter (8mm to 1/2" Drive) - 12F8 Precise 8-groove spoke tool, for 10-15G - 11F3 Crank adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II compatible - 53S3 Multi-speed freewheel turner - 61A3 Chain tool, for 7~10 speed chains - 56E6 Glueless patch AirDam - 64P3 POM tire levers, set of 3 pcs - 39H4 9x10mm open end wrench - 97T1 "Star-8" T-9x10x15x20x25x27x30x40 Star Keys - 97Y1 "Mighty-7" 2x2.5x3x4x5x6mm Hex Keys, T-25 star key
- Crank Extractor - Contains 14x15mm sockets & 8mm hex key for crank bolt and crank arm removal. - Patented interchangeable adaptor fits both square & hollow axles.
Double ended cone wrench
$13.00 - $18.00
- For installation and removal of 20t splined Shimano/ISIS bottom brackets - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
- Spoke Wrench w/8 notches for 10 - 15 ga nipples - Forged Cr-Mo
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
This ergonomically designed grease gun delivers comfortable precision lubing. With one-hand operation and a long-reach tip, it's an easy, clean, quick way to get the slippery stuff where you want it. It screws onto all standard tubes of grease with 9/16-inch heads (sold separately).
- Allows for quick and accurate positioning at the press of a button - Slides along 1/2" UNC threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings
- Universal hydraulic brake bleed kit - Fits Avid / Shimano / others - Kit includes Syringes (2), tubing, clamp and adaptors
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. Specs: chain tool: 8/9/10/11/12 speed compatible hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 length: 89mm open wrench: 8mm, 10mm screwdrivers: Phillips #1, phillips #2, flat #2 spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 torx: T-10, t-25 warranty: Lifetime weight: 175g
This is the chain tool to end all chain tools. Topeak's well-named Link Meister works with all multi-speed chains, including 11-speed hollow-pin chains, regular pinned links and removable links. For pinned chains, an integrated chain hook holds the links during assembly, and an adjusting knob locks the pin in its correct alignment. For removable links, integrated pliers hold your power links for easy removal, a life saver. You've even got a chain-wear guide for precise measurements and storage for an extra plunger pin and chain pins.
- IceToolz open/box metric wrench sets - Made from polished chrome-vanadium steel - 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15mm sizes - Includes cloth wrap-divider with hanging grommets
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Remove BB30 Bearings
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
Page 1 of 20 Next page