- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$9.99 - $99.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$12.99 - $62.99
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$14.99 - $19.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$29.99 - $41.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
A high-performance bike wash that’s designed to clean your bicycle gently and effectively to keep it looking its best. So fresh and so clean Superior dirt-lifting and cleaning abilities make Bontrager's Bike Wash the easiest and most effective way to clean your bike. It's formulated specifically for bicycles, so you can save your dish soap for the dishes and your shampoo for the shower. Product details - High-performance bike wash designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike wash - Also great for cleaning wheels, tires, and shoes - Pleasing cherry scent - Spray directly on bike, wait to allow it to soak, and clean with soft brush - 32 fl oz (946mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable with diluted Bontrager Degreaser - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
A versatile chain lube that provides lasting lubrication for a smooth, quiet, and efficient ride. Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
For a thank you from the future you Quickly and easily apply this assembly lubricant to any fastener on your bike to help prevent corrosion and seizing. Your bike (and mechanic) will thank you because we all know that a little assembly lube now can save a lot of elbow grease down the road. Product details - The anti-corrosion and anti-seizing formula is compatible with thread lockers - Precise applicator tip makes it super easy to apply - Pleasing cinnamon scent - Apply directly to any threaded fastener on the bike, usually one drop is enough - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
- For hydraulic braking systems - Non-corrosive mineral oil - Excellent heat managment properties - Volumes : 50ml or 1000ml
Threadlockers lock threaded assemblies and keep them from loosening. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
- Safe on all matt finishes including vinyl wraps - Streak and gloss free - Quick to use - Creates a durable hard wax coating - Dry and non-sticky formula - Protects from water marks and staining - Solvent free and environmentally friendly
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
- Fast action bike cleaner - Readily biodegradable ingredients - Reduced carbon footprint with 94% less packaging - 100% plastic free packaging, 100% water free, 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials - Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks - FSC recycled card box - Re-fill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste - Dissolves easily in any type of water. Cold, warm and hot. Hard or soft - Safe to use all over the bike - Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, (EDTA), solvents or acids - Vegan & vegetarian friendly - -01: 4 sachets, 30g each - -02: Power Bundle: 4 sachets, 1x aluminum bottle, 1x bike clener spray trigger, 1x Silicon base for aluminum bottle
- Incredible durability - New and improved anti-wear additives to improve component life. - Contains synthetic polymers for long distance-performance - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions - Petroleum-free formula for eco protection - Ideal for road cycling and cyclocross
This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike's delicate finish. Muc-off's pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC's and solvents, and it's alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It's safe on all surfaces, and it's even disc brake rotor and pad friendly. - Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fiber - Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors - Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner - Safe on anodized metal - Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids - Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level - Biodegradable - Dispenser tap available separately, LU1700
- Premium non-solvent mobile cleaning unit - Using a proprietary natural bioremediation process, easily breaks down the heaviest of grime in seconds - Totally natural and safe for user, no hazmat labels in sight - Heats to an optimal temperature of 100.4° F/38° - Clean components with the integrated brush or use the soaking tank - Overheating security/reset feature - Easily drained: draining plug with integrated pour spout - Mobile: 4 integrated wheels, 2 with brake - Dimension: L32.3" x D20.9" x H41.3" - Weight: 51lb - Tank capacity: 40L/soaking area volume 4L (initial 40L NOT included) - Filters are not washable (initial filter included/preinstalled) - Bundle includes: 1 x 40 Liter Parts Washer, 2 x Eco Refill Fluid, 20 Liter, 1 x Eco Power Tabs
The Muc-Off Bike Care Duo Kit covers Stage 1 and 2 in the Muc-Off cleaning system. Our award winning Nano Tech Bike Cleaner cuts through dirt, mud and grime quickly and safely without the need for acids or dangerous chemicals. This unique formula is also 100% biodegradable so it's safe for your bike and the planet. After you've given your bike a good clean with the Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, it's time to add some protection. Muc-Off Bike Spray is the ultimate post-wash water dispersant. Not only does Bike Spray rid your bike's frame and components of moisture, but it also leaves a non-sticky layer of protective PTFE to prevent rust and corrosion. It also makes future cleaning and maintenance a breeze. - Contains Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Premium Formula PTFE Bike Spray and cleaning sponge
- Water based liquid with advanced surfactants resulting in excellent degreasing - Anti-corrosion agent added to solution to protect steel parts - Due to natural evaporation and splashes, expect to lose 8-10L per month from tank
-50°C Chain Lube is specifically designed to withstand the coldest of conditions. Whether you're a roadie, mountain biker or fat bike rider, -50°C Chain Lube will keep your chain running smoothly and prevent any links from freezing. - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
(MR) Micro Resistance Polymer Technology – is the ultimate in protection & performance for cup and cone bearings, cartridge bearings, headset bearings, suspension forks & shocks. With several compounds used in aerospace, Pro X formula is lighter viscosity while maintaining higher protection then other greases. Pro X MR Grease has less than 3% VOC's. Pro X MR Grease uses polymerization to create a barrier of grease at the contact points which reduces wear, provides corrosion protection and is waterproof. Designed to have the correct tact for bearing to roll and not skip that creates a flat spot. Dumonde Tech's Pro X Liquid Grease can be used to thin the viscosity of Pro X MR Grease. Does not become sticky due to age and oxidation like inexpensive greases will. Our MRCC Micro Resistant Complex Compounds have been in development for over 10 years by Dumonde Design Group. MRCC technology provides premium lubrication by reducing friction better than other lubricants. Lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection. The increase in adhesion creates higher film strength. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication, MRCC, is incorporated into our revolutionary Pro X bicycle lubricants. Benefits: - MR GREASE reduces resistance and reduces watts used. - MR GREASE is very durable through all riding conditions. - MR GREASE is waterproof. - MR GREASE is safe on all parts of a bicycle. - MR GREASE has no shipping restrictions, can be sent anywhere in the world by air or ground. - MR GREASE has <3% VOC's.
$6.99 - $33.99
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser was cycling's original orange peel-based degreaser and it has set the standard in bike parts cleaning since 1988. Super strong and fast-working to cut through grime and crud, it's formulated with powerful and natural citrus extracts. With Citrus your drivetrain will clean up faster and with less scrubbing whether it's covered with grease, oil or wax. Plus, you can simply rinse with water for a residue-free finish.
Ceramic WET is Finish Line’s most advanced and most effective racing lubricant. This wet-style full synthetic lubricant is enhanced with a nano-sized platelets of boron nitride and micron particles of fluoropolymer that build a ceramic coating on the frictional surfaces of parts. Ceramic WET’s extreme durability, amazing smoothness and ultimate quietness ensures maximum drivetrain efficiency. Ceramic WET can be used in all disciplines: Mountain bike, cyclo-cross, road and track racing.
$12.99 - $109.99
Finish Line Showroom Polish is made with Teflon fluoropolymer and uses DuPont Teflon Surface Protector technology. Provides a brilliant shine plus long term protection on all surfaces of a bicycle. 100% safe for all plastics, rubbers and carbon fiber parts.
Finish Line WAX Lubricant goes on wet, but dries to a hard, dry, super-slick wax film. No oily greasy film to attract or absorb dust and dirt. DuPont's metal bonding Krytox® lubricating film in combination with M2 molybdenum, specialized waxes, and more, make our WAX Lube even slicker, quieter and longer lasting. WAX Lube requires more frequent application, but your drivetrain will remain nearly contaminant-free, so cleaning before relubing is not usually required. Drivetrain parts that stay this clean last longer and work better! Perfect for cyclists who value cleanliness over all else.
Finish Line's Pro Chain Cleaner Rebuild Kit contains all the parts you need to bring your Pro Chain Cleaner (sold separately) back to like-new condition. This kit includes three new brush wheels, new axles, and two new scrubber pads.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
Page 1 of 6 Next page