The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
- Offers a detailed close-up field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
- Mounts quickly and easily to any helmet - Telescoping and articulating arm adjusts to fit almost any helmet style - Shatter-proof mirror
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Yes, it’s still available. Once the most popular mirror in the world. Every week we get a call from someone in Nepal, Timbuktu or Colorado who loves this product. Only fits older style brake levers which have the brake cable coming out of the end of the lever as shown in the photo. The mirror is a 3? round, convex
- Easy installation and adjustment - Clamp fits 22 – 26mm diameter handlebars
- Screw-on expending plug designed to stay tightly in place - Easily folds away to facilitate transportation and storage - Tool-free adjustment - Compatible with most handlebars
Page 1 of 1