THE OAK BAY BIKES ADVANTAGE
Since 1934, our mission has been to serve you and your bike better by providing a world-class customer experience that goes beyond anything you will find elsewhere. We take pride in being exceptional and are constantly innovating to bring you a different, top-notch experience.
We've been voted Victoria's Best Bike Shop for over a decade, with these amazing customer benefits:
- 12,000 square foot retail shop, on three levels
- Unrivaled selection of the latest and greatest bikes, in every category of cycling including road, gravel, mountain, city/urban, electric and kids bikes, from industry leading brands, like Norco, Trek, Santa Cruz, Juliana, Scott, Masi, Benno, Urban Arrow, Electra, Cube and many more
- Test rides so you can try before you buy
- Demo on Demand program, allowing you to experience the benefits of an e-bike, for a few days, no strings attached. We'll bring a bike to you, show you how it works, and pick it up when you're done. No cost. No obligation.
- Online Shopping, Virtual Shopping & Live Web Chat - think personal shopper from the comfort of your home!
- Free Post-Purchase Tune-Up, within the first six-months for every new bike purchase
- Free Pick Up & Delivery for all service appointments & purchases
- Happy Kids Trade-in Program giving you up to 50% of the original value of your trade in, towards your next kids bike purchase
- Free Oak Bay Bikes team t-shirt with every kids bike purchase
- Professional Bike Fitting, (complimentary for new bike purchases over $2,000)
- 4,000 square foot, industry leading, service center
- Over 100 years combined mechanical experience with up-to-date Bosh/Shimano certifications
- Flexible layaway & financing programs
- Free parking behind the shop
- Homemade brownies to keep you coming back!
Oak Bay Bikes is proud of it's almost 100 year history in the community. From the shop's humble beginnings in 1934, just two doors over on Oak Bay Ave, to it's now 12,000 square foot, 3 level, retail space on the corner of Oak Bay Ave and Foul Bay Road, the store has continued to be a mainstay of the local cycling scene and broader community. Karl Ullrich, the shop's current owner took over in 1988 and has guided the shop through the continued evolution of bicycles, retail and customer service.