SERVING YOU & YOUR BIKE BETTER DURING COVID-19
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our top priority is ensuring the safety and well being of our community that means not just maintaining the well being of our customers but also our staff and their families. If you plan on visiting the store during the pandemic you can expect the following:
- Separate entrance and exit from the building (main entrance is now on the rear of the building off of Foul Bay Road).
- Our staff greeting you at our new reception window, accessible from the parking lot at the rear of the building.
- Mandatory Masks though it is hard not seeing your smiling faces we ask that you wear a mask to come in the store (If you do not have one we will provide one).
- Mandatory Hand Sanitization from hand sanitizer to our own outdoor sink cause who doesn't like to wash their hands in some warm water.
- Personal Help with limited capacity in the store. Our exceptional sales staff will give you door to door service to make sure you make the most out of your visit.
- Social Distancing encouraged not only once in the store but also while interacting with staff
- Regular Cleaning throughout the day
These processes will continue to evolve throughout the pandemic if you are unsure of an aspect of our process contact us:
If you do not want to wait in the lines or would rather browse the store from the comfort of your own home check out our online store. With our knowledgeable and friendly staff on live chat, even the option to shop via virtual shopping appointments. The only difference is, there are no brownies.
HAVE YOU BEEN RIDING MORE?
Whether your bike is new to you or coming out of retirement every bike needs a little tender love and care when you ride it more. Our service center is fully operational, however with the increased amount of cyclists on the road wait times for appointments are longer than ever.