SERVING YOU & YOUR BIKE BETTER DURING COVID-19
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our top priority is ensuring the safety and well-being of our community, including customers, our staff, and their families. If you plan on visiting the store during the pandemic you can expect the following:
- Separate entrance and exit from the building (main entrance is now at the rear of the building off of Foul Bay Road).
- Our staff greeting you at our new reception window, accessible from the parking lot at the rear of the building.
- Mandatory masks. Though it is hard not seeing your smiling faces, we ask that you wear a mask when you're in the store. If you do not have one we will provide one.
- Mandatory hand sanitization using our outdoor sink.
- Personal service with limited capacity in the store. Our exceptional sales staff will give you door to door service to make sure you get the most out of your visit.
- Social Distancing encouraged within the store and when interacting with staff
- Regular cleaning throughout the day
These processes will continue to evolve throughout the pandemic. If you are unsure of any aspect of our process please contact us:
If you don't want to wait in lines or would rather browse the store from the comfort of your own home, try our online store. With knowledgeable and friendly staff on live chat, and the option to shop via virtual shopping appointments, the same personalized experience is available online. The only difference: there are no brownies.
HAVE YOU BEEN RIDING MORE?
Whether your bike is new to you or coming out of retirement, every bike needs a little more love and care when you ride it more. Our service center is fully operational, though with the increased amount of cyclists on the road please keep in mind wait times may be slightly longer.